Popular Posts

Sunday 19 May 2013

DEATH'S HELP



Buee, buee, buee! You wail.
This much tears I never knew you had.
This much love you never extended to me.
Why do you wail?
If those tears are for me, then stop!
Oh! So today you are not ashamed that anyone should know we were friends.
Were we really?
You don’t care who sees your tears for me now
While you always made sure no one saw you smile at me.
Death has made me valuable.
Death has made me worth crying for.

Never saw so many people gathered to celebrate my life.
Suddenly many are celebrating my death.
I am a star overnight.
Death has made me a star.
Throngs are waiting around to catch a glimpse of my made up face.
The face they wouldn’t spare a glance even after a visit to the beauty parlour
I am flushed death has made me a star.
You should be grateful he has also made me immobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment