Popular Posts

Thursday 9 January 2014

NO ONE ELSE



It was me and You all along
We were the inseparables
We spoke and laughed everyday
We whispered into each other’s ears
We understood each other’s jokes
Well, mine were unfunny most times
But still, we laughed
He promised me glitters so I let You go
Maybe not entirely but………..
You were the farthest from my mind
His reign was like a raging fire that soon burns itself out
I would make You promises and break them
I would make a date and cancel on You
Always at the back of my mind was the fear that You would get tired of my antics and give up on me
When I needed a shoulder to cry on
When I needed an ear to vent to
You were a Constant
You! The One who loved me first
You! Who has my name written on the palms of Your hands
You are always going around telling me and anyone who cares to listen
How much You love me
I wished You wouldn’t love me that much
Because I am just forever proving how unworthy I am of that love
But love me away
I will forever need it
So here I am saying to You
Let the fires rage
Let the passions blaze
Let the desires crave
Rage, blaze, crave away
Me and You
We are set for life

No comments:

Post a Comment